Bending machine ZGR 2000/1,8
|Working length||2140 mm|
|Max Sheet thickness:|
|Steel (do 400 N / mm²)||1,8 mm|
|Bending beam thickness||19 mm|
|Folding angle||0°- 145°|
|Opening the upper beam||70 mm|
- Rear frame supporting the metal sheet (detachable)
- Front bumpers designed for efficient serial cutting of sheet metal.
- Protractor allows accurate sheet metal bending.
- Bending angle limiter with a wide setting range, guarantees repeatability with serial sheet bending.
- Gas cylinders supporting the lifting of the bending beam and the upper beam.
Advantages of the machine:
- Sheet metal bending machine – model ZGR 2000 / 1.8 – is one of our strongest manual bending machines with the possibility of sheet metal bending
steel / galvanized steel up to 1.8 mm thick and also for soft sheets such as aluminum and copper (max. 2.5 mm).
- assive welded construction ensures accurate sheet metal bending over many years.
- Increased beam rigidity with adjustable tension.
- Pressure and bending beam made of solid material in one run.
- Adjusting the bending beam depending on the hardness of the sheet.
- Eccentric clamp (the clamping force can be adjusted depending on the thickness of the sheet).
- All components of our bending machines are machined on CNC numerical machines.