THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR IS:
The Baubras company cares for the protection of Users’ privacy, and the information collected using Cookies are used to help in the administration of the Website.
What are Cookies?
The administrator informs that website traffic is monitored by Google Analytics statistics in order to collect data on the way the Website is used and popular. By using the Administrator’s website, the User agrees to the analysis of his data by Google Analytics for the purpose described in this point.
Types and purpose of using https://www.baubras.com/ Cookies?
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The persistent cookie mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable cookies access to their Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, except for functions that by their nature require cookies. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User’s Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Below we present how you can change your browser settings in the field of using cookies:
- Internet Explorer browser
- Mozilla FireFox browser
- Chrome browser
- Safari browser
- Opera browser
- The User may at any time delete Cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.